V 1.61 Update
- The Starbase Military ring and its two upgrades now give a flat bonus.
- All other Starbase military modules still give multipliers but at higher values.
- Reduced the Starbase Range boost given by Military ring by 1.
- Starbase culture bases and modules now generate more influence per turn
- Increased the anomaly counts on mid-range settings.
- Fixed issue with the "The Trireme" not being able to construct a starbase
- The Derr now gives the proper fleet defense bonus
- The Caravan description no longer overstates its Fleet Range ability
- Fixed typos, clarified Mercenary ship descriptions, and clean up some Tech Tree descriptions.
- Fix several issues with the -L -P -D versions of assorted ships not being named correctly.
- Torians can now build research related starbase modules and run the research planetary project.
- The Arcean Defense module starbase module no longer slows friendly ships.
- Campaign: Set it up so Blessing I trigger will be disabled if Blessing II is colonized first.
- Custom factions with the "amphibious" trait should now get the proper bonuses
- Ships can no longer eject onto tiles occupied by Asteroids.
- Fixed issue with life support and some weapons augments that weren't using the correct manufacturing cost type.
- Re-enabled multiplayer play for people with mismatched DLC in most cases. However, players with Mercenaries can only play against other Mercenary players.
- Unforgiving, Eager, and Abundant traits should properly work again.
- The Altairans can now build the Champion's Temple.
- The Elerium Defense Shields adjacency bonus now works properly.
- Fixed crashes on insane maps with 80+ factions.
- Fixed crash caused by a ship being awarded to a player that had just died or defeated.
- Creating a custom faction after playing the campaign no longer crashes the game.
- Fixed updated descriptions of the Hyperion improvements.
- Fixing a problem where the detailed match results were not always been saved properly
- Fixed an issue where a few of the Altarian ships were using the wrong thumbnails
- Addressed an issue with the AI Surveying guarded anomalies.
- Multiplayer: Addressed some desync issues.
- Ship designer no longer crashes if ship has too many support modules
- Fixed mismatched values in the starbase sensor modules descriptions.
- Reduced the mercenary cost inflation rate
- Fixed a problem with missing colony ships in the Milky Way campaign
- Added inverted color swatches for the Arcean and Torians for custom factions
- Desaturated the Torian Continent gradient some, to make Green hexes more visible.
- Fixed rounding issue in the display of Mercenary abilities that caused apparent mismatch between the description and its effects
- Any ship with nebula immunity will not show nebula effects in the tooltip now when in a nebula.
- Fixed font for nebula effects in the Fleet Tooltip.
- The Required Resources will no longer double up/break in the ship designer in Medium UI.
- Increased the available space for the resource number text, in both the main game window and the shipyard window.
- The Cancel Upgrade button would get disabled if you upgrade, then canceled, then upgraded again. This is now resolved.
- Fixed some issues with the relic icons n the resource bar looking bad on medium UI