V 2.71 Update
- AI will construct more survey ships and use them to explore and find anomalies more aggressively
- AI is more likely to construct scouts while there are unexplored areas around stars
- AI is more inclined to focus on fewer enemies even if it hates them in order to concentrate its might on individual enemies.
- AI will ignore military power if necessary to go to war against enemies of its allies
- AI will now use its colony ships, freighters and constructors to scout FOW areas rather than wait for scouts and other ships to uncover FOW.
- AI military ships will act as scouts early Game
- AI ships better at exploring for potential colony targets by exploring stars over the void.
- Precursor food artifact benefit reduced
- Crusade change: Unforgiving cultural trait gives a 10% empire-wide production bonus.
- Base game: Changed unforgiving text to get 5% which is the amount it actually changes in the base game.