V 1.83 Update
- Arrow left / right Next / previous Shipyards
- Shift left/right Next / previous IDLE Shipyard
- R Rush buy
- DELETE Cancel building selected Ship
- Arrow left / right Next/ previous Starbase
- Shift left/right Next/ previous Starbase that has an available module
- Spacebar Hotkey to toggle the visual display of anchor points on and off.
- Arrow left / right Next / previous colony
- Shift left/right Next / previous IDLE colony
- R Rush improvement
- U Upgrade selected Improvement
- DELETE Destroy selected Improvement
- DELETE Cancel building selected Improvement.
- C Center map on the selected object
- Ctl+S Save game.
- R Rush buy on the selected Ship or Improvement
- U Upgrade the selected Ship
- DELETE Decommission the selected Ship or Fleet
- Planets with the manufacturing slider set to 100% Military" will no longer be considered idle.
- Stationed ships now are properly having their maintenance cost reduced by 50%
- Manufacturing points now being properly updated after reordering shipyard queue
- If AI is significantly stronger than you, it will no longer accept bad peace treaty offers from you.
- Jumping through a wormhole will no longer cause a desync
- The AI can no longer decommission ships during battles. This would cause lots of weird issues, including desyncs and crashes in MP.
- Battle preview window no longer causes a desync.
- Updated appearance of keyboard input window.
- Added new keyboard shortcuts suggested by our fans.
- Command Window: Added cost and turn information for upgrading ships.
- Metaverse button is now disabled if there's no internet connection
- Ship sounds will no longer disappear in the middle of the turn.
- Added new ship sounds
- Shipyards are no longer missing ambient sounds
- Fixed a problem where the "turn" button sound didn't play after a battle.
- Starting the Altarian Prophecy Campaign no longer triggers the "For Arcea" Achievement.
- Fixed typos
- Altarian Prophecy: One of the mission rewards was not properly giving the ideology bonus
- Added a sanity check that makes sure we add in a valid waypoint in for our travel to prevent a stuck turn.
- Fixed a problem where a destination tile was invalid when loading a save game.
- If more than one freighters are completed on the same turn, the popup dialog for the second one was sometimes getting lost, causing a stuck turn. This same fix will unstick save games with this issue.
- Fixed a stuck turn where a ship is trying to leave a station the same turn that its faction surrenders.
- The "Speak to" button will no longer be disabled in MP for the rest of the turn after trading with the AI
- Fixed a case where the hotkey tooltip wasn't getting cleared.
- Fixed a crash in the event processing
V1.83 Forum Post